Hi! This is an UPDATER blog. I will post links to my private blog here and if you put this blog address (http://sharingmyjelly.blogspot.com) into your google reader, or whatever you use, it will show when I have updated my private blog.

Welcome! If you would like to view my private blog, please either email me at amalthya at gmail dot com or leave a comment here and I will happily send you an invitation.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dancing, "Winter" and Shots

New post up!

Adventures of Jelly and the Smooch

13 comments:

  1. Hey! I love seeing your pictures and your cute girls. Send me an invite!! : )
    elephants310@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me please if you have room!! Can't live without the Jelly and Smooch!
    Meka.Duane@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you can't forget me! lizardping44@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no....don't shut me out! I don't think I could stand not seeing your beautiful girlies! cara.rigby@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, pick me. Pick me! So I know I don't even know you in person but I love to see all the wonderful things you do with your girlies and I feel like we have so much in common. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. stephaniefantasia at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read!! kristakay76@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sar! I want an invite! ashley.knell@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Invite me too! lorimseybert@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Would luv to be invited too.liufamrocks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love keeping up with your cute fam..if you have room?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want an invite too!!!!! I'm bad at updating mine, but I love yours :) delandofdreams@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete